TU TAILGATE
TU VS. RICE
This last weekend Jon's dad came to visit! The kiddos absolutely love to spend time with Papa!! Friday we all went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack...and by the way its a great restaurant for youngsters because they have a play area, its loud and has a huge shark hanging from the ceiling :)
Saturday was a day full of football and good food. We tailgated before the game with a club from the Medical School. They had great food and a nice tent set up. The kids played on a bounce house and a huge slide set up in front of our tent. By game time Miss Aubrey was ready for a nap. So we headed home and the boys went into the game.
Sunday was church and pancakes at Village Inn :) Until next time Papa....we LOVE you!
Yes! I know this is the first post in a LONG time....but I plan on keeping it updated (fingers crossed)









YAY for a new post!!! We had fun last weekend. =)
ReplyDeleteNow if I can just keep it going :) it was fun...can't wait until OKC!!
Delete