Thursday, October 25, 2012



Pumpkins and Daddy's Birthday!!

Today we had a great time going to the Pumpkin Patch with our playgroup.  Jai was lucky enough to skip school today and he was pretty pumped about it! He absolutely loved climbing on the pumpkins as you can see below (yes they let all the kids play on the pumpkins lol).  It was pretty chilly outside so we played fast and moved the playgroup to the mall play area.  Which turned out to be a great place for the kiddos to run off energy.  I barely drove out of the parking lot before miss Aubrey fell asleep.  



             

                                     

         *Becca and her girls*
          

*Miss Hadley*
It looks as if she is enjoying this....but really she is saying "no momma i'm too heavy" while trying to climb down. lol  I just love her to pieces!!
       

Aubrey was not a huge fan of the pumpkins but LOVED the animals!
   

                                     



     

                             

Later that evening Grammy came to visit and wish Jon a happy birthday!!!  Jon got off a little early today...5:00!! :)  He wanted meatloaf for his birthday.  So I whipped up his favorite....Paula Dean Cheeseburger Meatloaf with Cream Sauce.  Mom and Dad got him a present that he also received tonight.  He has been dying for Thor Riding Boots...so that is exactly what they got him.  


*Grammy reading to the kids before bedtime*
We're so happy she moved closer to us :)



*Thor Riding Boots*
Now if only next week would come faster to actually have time to ride!!!



 *The yummmy meatloaf*


Happy 23rd Birthday babycakes!! I really do love you more everyday.
*I loved you then, I love you still, I love you now and I always will*
                             



No comments:

Post a Comment