This morning we headed to a friends house and swam at her pool. It was so much fun, plus I always love spending time with them :) Jai up until today would not let you let go of him when he couldnt touch the bottom. But I guess watching Hadley be a little water bug....he decided he needed to man up. In this video it looks like he can touch, but he's just short of it! He is getting so big...tear. This was also Aubrey's first appearance swimming the entire summer :)
A few days ago after I got the kids down for a nap...the door bell rang. I went to the door to find these being delivered by fed ex! Jon sent them "just because", he is so stinkin sweet! He is amazing about sending me flowers or just bringing some home :) Yeah....Im super lucky!
I just had to take a picture of this smile yesterday morning! I also took a video of her laughing and talking but my phone is being stupid...so ill try to post it next time!
I also wanted to enlightening you on her "pooping chair", every time she sits in it....she poops! (it vibrates, so im sure that helps)
Aubrey Update: We have heard back from all the doctors that were looking at her case. They all said that she does have a severe case of pulmonary hypoplasia, but she is compensating and should grow to be a completely normal child. On Friday we took her to a cardiologist here in Tulsa. They did another echo of her heart and an EKG. The day before she also had another xray, so the cardiologist could have an updated one. After reviewing all the tests the doctor said she is completely healthy. She said anytime she would ever have an EKG...it will look totally wrong. Reason being her heart is shifted to the left (basically in her armpit) due to her very large right lung. But all pressures are perfect and she is pumping like a champ! :) SOOOO....thank you all for your prayers and thoughts! She is such a special little girl!




Haha... I love the "pooping chair!"
ReplyDelete