A few things have happened since my last post. Starting last week: Wednesday a sweet couple that Jon goes to school with brought us a family recipe of lasagna and played with the kiddos. She did great with Aubrey....I think she needs a baby ;) I also got my new car!!! We bought it from Oakley Chevrolet in Bartlesville a few days before, but they tented the windows and fixed a scratch. So they brought it to me when it was all prettied up!! I absolutely love it, its a 2011 Chevy Traverse! So much room for the kiddos and drives like a charm! Thursday, I met a good friend at her birthday dinner to give her a card and say hello. Love ya Kesha!! Unfortunately I couldn't stay because I had an SAA meeting at the school. It was a great meeting, we got to meet with all the new 1st year spouses/partners. Friday, we headed back to Caney to hang out for the weekend. Mom of course made amazing food and we all just relaxed. Sunday, Jon and I played our normal softball game in Bartlesville.....yea our team is pretty amazing!! (not kidding either!) Monday, Jon went back to school and sadly it was my worst day yet with tending to both kids. They both were really cranky and tired. Once I was about to get one asleep the other would start crying....ugh. But Jon got home and gave me a break....such a good daddy :) Today, I met Jessica and Janelle for a little shopping trip with the kids. It was the first time to take to kids shopping by myself...they did great! First we stopped by Carters and all got some cute stuff! After that we headed to the mall, did a little shopping and ate at chick-fil-a. Now were home and Aubrey is sleeping while Jai is NOT! lol
Lastly~Aubrey has a cardiologist appointment on Friday. The doctor wants an updated xray, so we'll get that done at her pediatrician's office on Thursday. Hopefully we get a good report! These are some pictures from the last week. Enjoy!!
Day after his bee sting....doing much better!
Tired from climbing on the couch.
Just being perfect :)
My new car!!! 2011 Chevy Traverse
Jai climbing in a said "bye bye" and tried to put on the seat belt.







we had a great time with your family! count us in for jai's birthday party! we'll be praying for a great report for aubrey on friday.
ReplyDelete