Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bee Sting!


So today was a good day until the about 5:00pm. It started by us making a trip to see Jai's preschool. We did a tour and was told all the great things that Jai will be learning and doing. Including an art show (his art), a few programs, learning #s, composers, shapes, abc's and so much more! He will go tuesdays and thursdays from 9:30-2:30. Right now im not nervous about it, im all excitement! He really needs the kid interaction and plus his girlfriend Hadley will be going too! Im sure once that day comes to drop my baby boy off at school its going to be a whole different story :( Starting the second week of September he will have soccer on mondays, school on tuesdays and thursdays and lastly but definitely not least...Fridays will be playdates with the SAA (through the med school). He'll be a busy little boy!
So after our little trip to the preschool we headed home, ate lunch and both kiddos went down for a 3 hour nap! Not to mention at the SAME time....aweee. While they were sleeping the UPS man delivered Jai's birthday invitations. So I started on them while they were sleeping. When they got up we walked over to the neighbors house so Jai could give an invitation to his friend next door. He was standing beside their swing and I noticed a bee buzzing around his face. I pulled him toward me and it stung him! Im sure it was my fault...sorry Jai :( He instantly started screaming and I looked at his face and saw the red dot above his little upper lip. I got him back to the house and tried to put ice on it, but he wouldnt let me. He kept saying "ouch bug, ouch bug". It swelled up sooo fast, I was of course freaking out. I called Jon and told him to hurry home. When he got home he calmed me down and said we needed to wait to see if the swelling would go down before taking him to the ER. After giving him medicine, it slowly went down. THANK GOODNESS! Here is a picture I took before Jon got home. Poor little man!


My poor baby

He kept licking his lip because it was sticking out so far :(

1 comment: