Today was Jon's first day back to med school :( We have been really spoiled having him here with us all summer! I was actually really nervous for today. I was so worried to that both kids were going to be crying and I wouldn't be able to tend to both! But...it has actually went VERY well, they both slept all night and woke up at 9am!!! We played outside and ate Popsicles. I spoke with the Philly and Boston children's hospitals today. Philly doesn't think she needs to come there :) and Boston just got all her information today. They should call us back tomorrow with their prognosis. Before lunch little Miss Hadley and Janelle came for a quick visit. Last school year I would send Jon a picture of Jai almost everyday. So today I did the same and sent these pics:



Glad you guys had a great first day! I was thinking about you. Those pictures are so sweet - they're perfect little cuties!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad to hear about the good news from Philly. Hope you hear more of the same from Boston!