Sorry I haven't wrote in a while. I've busy getting use to the whole "stay at home mom" thing. So far I love it! Although my whole weekly plan hasn't panned out exactly like I wanted it too. The only thing that has was planning out our meals for the week. I did that this week and went to walmart to get all my supplies....so far so good. Tonight was Paula Deans Turkey Meatloaf and of course kale (love it!). I'm not a big fan of meatloaf but it was pretty yummy...and a Paula Dean recipe with NO butter!! lol I'm trying to cook semi-healthy for Jon, but its so hard because all I want is grease, butter, chocolate and ice cream!!! I'm usually not a huge chocolate fan but it seems that's all I think about lately.....I think its because Aubrey is so sweet. Oh and by the way Aubrey is doing GREAT! She is going fast, kicking and squirming. I can actually feel her moving from head down to head up. Jai was head down the entire pregnancy and just kicked me in the ribs constantly....and yet still does and laughs. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, unfortunately Jon cant go due to class schedule :( so of course my bestest...Megan is going with me. She's never seen an ultrasound so I'm excited for her to see little Aubs. (Yes my AMAZING doctor gives me an ultrasound every appointment and she prints me a picture :) love her! )
As for Jon's school, he is doing great. This semester has been harder on him than last semester. He has longer hours and even more studying. He also is trying to quit chewing which is not proving to be easy for him. He has alot on his plate and handling it well. It's alot better on him coming home to the house instead of our little miniature apartment too! Which reminds me I didn't realize I have only 3months left of this pregnancy until a lady said it at my sis's wedding!! So I've been making decisions on Aubreys room.......this is what I'm going with:
http://www.modernnursery.com/itemsDetail.cfm/item_num/DW-SPRW
For some reason it wont let me copy and paste the pic...sorry
I think I'm going to paint the walls beige and purple and hang her name in pink. I cant wait to see it all together!!! Well the whole house is asleep but me....hope all is well with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment