
I decided on friday morning that Jai needed some time with his cousin Michael....and I wanted to give Jon a nice surprise also :) So while Jon was at school Jai and I went by his school while he was studying away and stole the Portable DVD Player from his truck (I dont go on trips without it...ever!). Michael had been staying with my parents while my sister was on her honeymoon. Mom and dad were in a meeting, so Michael was at daycare. My plan was to drive to Bartlesville, steal him from the daycare and head back to Tulsa! And it worked other than of course meeting my parents at the daycare and grabbing his bag lol. Jai was so excited to see him and Michael was just happy! They had sooo much fun together and Jon was super surprised to see Michael running around when he got home that evening! Here is a glimpse into there sleepover :)
Happy and ready to play!

Throwing balls back and forth is the favorite activity!

and of course running after the ball

It was so nice outside they just came in and out as they pleased :)

Nap time for all the boys!

Cheeto snack time...Jai thought it was a race

After a long day of playing, precious boys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment