My post really has nothing to do with that show. But its a great show and I thought it would grab your attention :) and it worked! By the way if you havent caught an episode, please do so...great comedy. But the funniest of all comedies is for sure hands down........ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILLY!!! If you dont agree with me, I dont think we can be friends. (kidding some may find it repulsive).
Really the reason Im finally posting is to share with you Jai's park adventure with some friends. I didnt get any pictures of him with other kids except his valentine Hadley. Mainly because he was probably hitting them....hence the timeout picture. He has a space issue with other kids and the only person invited into his bubble these days is Miss Hadley.
Excited to play with his football.....

Slides are his favorite











Love the new blog look and I had so much fun at the park with y'all!!!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute!... How fun!?
ReplyDelete