Monday, November 29, 2010

Jai's Baby Sister :)



We found out today we are having a girl! She is already perfect just like our baby boy. We are sooo ready to have our family of 4! Its going to be crazy even more than right now, but totally worth every minute. Its been a great day.....because to add to the baby news.......I gave my notice at work today!!!! Jon and I talked about it over the holiday and decided that the best thing for our family would be for me to be home with Jai and soon the baby. It was such a relief to tell them today and they took it great of course! I'll miss everyone but it's so worth being with Jai! Also adding to the good news: We are moving December 14th!! So pumped about it! I took moma and dad to check out the house tonight and they loved it. So many people have offered to help move which is a HUGE relief! We're lucky to have such great people around us. We also went to the mall with mom after the doctor appointment and I had to buy the first girl outfit I noticed ;) This video is just a short clip of Jai tackling his older and bigger cousin....it was so funny! So I only got a few seconds.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on both the new house and your soon to be baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete