Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween and BABY News!


I know I dont write as much as I should....but I just get so busy! Halloween was great! We went back to Caney...well Jai and I did, Jon had a test he stayed to study for. Jai was a Doctor of course (daddy insisted!). He wasnt really into the part of walking up to the house, he would just yell and not let them put anything in his pumpkin bowl. He was more content on just sitting on the tailgate of the truck and talking to everyone. I cant wait til next year when he'll really be excited about it!


As for our little nugget growing in the womb. He/She is doing great! Has a great heartbeat and moving like crazy on the ultrasound. Doctor says we should find out the sex next visit....which is December 1st. We cant wait!


Other news we are moving after Jons finals, so on December 13th! We are so freakin excited! Its a house (finally!) with 3 bedrooms/3 baths/fenced backyard/garage. So ready to get out of this small apartment....Jai is getting to crazy for this place. A bunch of the med student are going to help Jon move while I hang out at one of the wives house.....its great being pregnant during a move lol! Last time we moved while I was pregnant with Jai....I felt bad that Jon had to do it by himself so I helped. Needless to say I was dilated to a 3 my next doctors visit!


Med School is going great for Jon. He is doing so well, kicking all the tests butt. Sometimes we both get wore down but thats when we call in the babysitters! lol Our dates nights have become very important to keep us sane. Last night was great, Jon had 3 of his friends from school come over to watch the OSU game. Everyone ate, drank and had a good time.....Jon got sick this morning if that tells you anything...haha. I also got to meet one of the wives (Janelle) and their 18th month old little girl. They are such a cute family and cant wait hang out again!


Thats about exciting as our life gets right now! I hope all is well with everyone!


Adios,

Airika and Boys!

1 comment: