Monday, September 20, 2010

Sweet baby Jai!

I know I havent spoke lately about Jai man....lol but he is just so sweet! The last few weeks he's been fighting sleep like crazy. Jon and I would put him in his crib and he would cry himself to sleep (i know it sounds horrible right?). So last night and tonight, I decided to let him sit on the couch with me and play before taking him to his crib. I guess thats all he wanted! He just laughed, rolled in his OSU blanky and gave me kisses until he feel asleep. Then off to the crib went. So again he really is our little blessing!

As for Jon and school....he had another test today. He hasnt got his grade yet, but im sure he did awesome. When i ask about how he thinks he did on a test, he always replies "I think I did alright" (very calm and no excitement lol) Im trying to join the SAA (student advocate association) to meet some of the spouses, so we'll see how that goes. Im hoping they have playdates for Jai.

Its time for me to hit the pillow. Night all.

Airika and boys

No comments:

Post a Comment