So...I have decided a new plan for my blog. Since I'm really not good at posting what my daily inquiries are I've thought of a new approach. Here it is: Every Sunday Ill put my weekly meal plan on my blog along with any occurrences I'd like to share from the weekend. Following that (hopefully) every night or other night ill post pictures and recipes of the meal/s. Yes, I really do weekly meal plans because I've come to know that it saves me money when I do my grocery shopping on Mondays. (idea from Janelle! Click here to see her blog) Hopefully you enjoy!!!
Weekend: Friday-we headed back to Caney to spend some much needed time with family. That night mom fixed homemade chicken and noodles and Jai headed home with my sister and his best bud Michael for the night. Jon and I got a night to relax and sleep in :)! Saturday-Jon and I helped mom decorate the Easter cupcakes (wish I had a picture). They looked amazing of course. After that we went to test drive some cars and I got a pedi before going into labor soon (at least something will look good). Jai and Michael played ALL day at my sisters! That evening we headed to Frank and Lola's to eat. I LOVE this place and a good friend of my brother-in-law's is the cook so we always get lots of extras headed to our table..like basically every appetizer they serve! Dr. Craig was also there having a date night with his wife. They sat and chatted with us for a while. This is the doctor that Jon idolizes, so he was pretty excited to see him! Sunday-was church and lunch/easter egg hunt at my grandma's. Yes as you can see by the pictures I have a huge family with many kiddos. (some didn't make it). It was a great time and even got the hunt in before that bad rain! Enjoy the pics!

Dad, Ty (brother-in-law), Brandi (cousin)
Jon supervising lol
Mom giving more gifts out after the hunt was over!
Lined up ready for more!
Yes I know my face is huge...come on I only have 4 wks to go!
The meatloaf looks exciting, I'm probably going to have to try it. Oh and shut up, your face looks beautiful. I can't wait for Miss Aubrey to get here!!!
ReplyDelete