
The last few days were pretty good! I had an interview as an admissions coordinator yesterday. It went really well and by the end of the day they asked me for a second interview. I had the second today and it went awesome! Thats what sucks about interviews, you do your best and then its totally out of your hands. But they said they would let me know their decision by tomorrow....so cross your fingers! Also if I get the job Jai may not have to go to daycare! Jon can watch him during the day and me in the evening when he goes to work. Hopefully this all goes our way, it would make things alot easier until Jon starts med school.
Tonight the weather is suppose to get bad, but for some reason Im not to worried about it. I really dont think its going to be as bad as they think....but im probably wrong. Oklahoma weather is so crazy and unpredictable. I mean it was 60 degrees yesterday and beautiful and now its sleeting outside! NUTS!
As for Jai's little world, he is so awesome! He has now figured out a new sound and does it all day long. Its so funny, he pushes out air until he runs out of breath. I posted a video of him doing it last night, he's not doing as long as he usually does but its still cute! Also about every few months we have to figure out a different way of putting him to sleep, because he fights it so hard! The last few days Jon or I have been laying on the floor with him watching tv and it takes about 5 minutes and he's done for. lol So I posted a picture of him doing it last night.
Well thats all I got for now, so take care and be safe in the crazy weather!
Airika and The Boys
I love to hear his voice. He is growing so fast and changing so much.
ReplyDelete