
Finally I have decided to sit down and start our family blog! I figure most of you would like to see and hear whats going on with our precious little Jai. He's growing so fast and has got a strong personality! He's now figured out how to scream and clinch his fist until you pick him up or feed him. Im not sure if he gets that from Jon or me? lol Like right now he obviously tired of watching dora the explorer and is letting me know about it! He is also trying really hard to roll over, which is exciting yet scary.
Other than whats going on in Jai's little life, Jon has made some awesome accomplishments! He has been accepted into the Kansas City Med School as well as just few days ago OSU MED!! He is going to OKC on the 4th for his OU interview. Were all really excited and ready for this new chapter in our lives! Its going to be crazy and hard but totally worth it! I cant even express how proud of him we are!
As for me, I have really been thinking on what I want to do career wise. I love working with kids and elderly people, so I started researching and decided on occupational therapy assistant. So hopefully I'll find a rehab job to get some experience and then in about a year get my certification. It will only take me 3 semesters and ill be able to work and go to classes. In the perfect world, after im finished I can work with kids and adults with disabilities (mostly autism). So we'll see what happens!
Well Jai is wanting me to feed him....adios
Airika and Boys!
I am hoping this will post...
ReplyDeleteI am your first follower!!! Yeah...Tell Jai his Granny is one of his folowers.
oh, by the way....
ReplyDeleteI think I should come and be your Nanny...I am trying to work that out now..