Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter Hunt!



Easter Sunday

Are you ready for a picture overload??!!
And yes this is most of my family (missing a few)...we are huge.  I heard there were 60 of us at my grandma's house this year.  There is enough kids that we have to do the easter egg hunt by age groups. lol
LOVE IT!




Cousins







Jon playing kickball with the kids...they expect him to play every year :)






I just love Aubrey new sandals!!



Before the hunt Aunt Pam rounded up all the kids and read them a bible story.  And asked questions...hince the raised hands. 


Sistas!

















The big kids fled from the house on "GO"! I just love this picture!



Jai actually took these pictures of candy...pretty good right?



Big kids trying to find the "golden egg"


Some of the family...others were inside watching the basketball game.


Watching the train go by!


I am so happy that the kids have a huge family to grow up with. So many memories they will have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment