I know I have fell behind yet again in the blog world. But late is better than never right?? (I use that in many other occurrences in my life :) So this post is just a bunch of randomness since my last update.
Jai has been riding his dirtbike ALOT....he is becoming a little stud I have to say. Yes he has fell off a few times, but doesn't cry and just hops back on. Unfortunately he thinks its cool when he falls off :/
Jai was pretty excited about his new Cars blanket, that he balanced it on his head the whole way home.
Miss Aubrey absolutely insisted on taking her beat up stroller on our ride.
These kids crack me up!!
This week our playgroup was at Color Me Mine. The kids love it every year! This was Aubreys first time and she did really well other than eating a small amount of paint :)
We chose to do Christmas ornaments this year. This is Jai trying to hold a smile...goofball.
After the kiddos were done painting they watched Nemo, which gave me time to try to make they're Santa Ornaments actually look like "Santa". lol I didn't get a picture of the end result. But I'll post pictures later once I pick them up.
Other than everything else....this is what we do most the time!!








Love the pictures! I don't care if they are a little late...you have a lot to do...
ReplyDeleteIt let's me see them growing when I can't be there. Love you all soooooo much that I ache to hold them!!