Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Playdates!

THE LAST FEW DAYS
Monday our playgroup went to "COLOR ME MINE" and all the kiddos painted a ceramic piece. I was a little nervous...thinking Jai would make a huge mess of it. But, it turned out awesome! Great idea Mrs. Norman! Jai painted some coasters, of course ALL different colors all mixed in together by the end of it. He also got to put his hand print on them. So stinkin cute! I unfortunately didnt get any pictures :(
Tuesday the girls and both Hadley's came to visit. It was a really nice day and im sooo glad I have these girls here...otherwise I would be going crazy! Jai and Hadley played hard outside all day and little miss Hadley was just as cute as ever watching and laughing! We also made the guys shirts for their "Microbial Jeopardy" on Thursday. I didnt get a pic of the shirts but Im sure you can image, the front of the shirts say...TEAM HERPES. lol The guys are pretty pumped about them and hopefully they win! Later that night our awesome friends watched Jai so Jon and I could have a date night. Thanks Normans!
Today was a lazy day until Jon came home. Once he got home I headed off to get fitted for my maid of honor dress. (fit perfect! thank goodness) Jon then decided Chick-fil-a sounded yummy so we loaded Jai man up and went to eat and run by Target. The Normans also needed a date night (and Jai missed Hadley of course) so they dropped off Hadley at Chick-fil-a with us and took a much needed night out!! If your spouse is a 1st year right now...you know exactly what im talking about! Tomorrow Jai and Hadley get to see each other again, which is good because when Hadley left tonight he cried for about 15 minutes :(
Enjoy the pics!
Having fun in Target...they loved the cart!


Not sure what Hadley was telling Jai...but he seems to be listening lol



Taking a break from jumping on the couch and eating strawberries.



Getting a head start on the flower bed for Jon!



Precious Hadley!! She is sooo cute!



Aubrey's bedding came in and I think its perfect :)


Decal I bought for above the crib last night.



I know its sideways...but this is what they did most the night.

Janelle ~ make sure you watch til the very end!!

1 comment: