So this is my last blog and im caught up! Yesterday was a great day, my good friend Megan came to visit and my mom also brought me Aubrey's new crib and changing table! Meg made me some YUM homemade brownies (she knows my weakness right now) she is an AMAZING baker...check her website out www.memorablesweets.com. I also had a doctor appointment today, Jon met Meg and I there to see how little Miss Aubrey is doing. She is doing great head down and weighing in at 2.2 pounds! I had to unfortunately do my glucose testing today...right after I had ate brownies! But the test results came back today and I passed...whew! Yet my blood work is showing that im anemic...but iron pills will cure that. After the appointment mom came into town with a truck full of surprises for Aubrey and even Jai. A crib, changing table and chest of drawers for Jai. Now its time to start decorating!!! YEA! We then did some shopping and momma bought Jai a new high chair (because he was growing out of the other one).
As for Jon's school....it's been pretty crazy lately. ALOT of late hours studying. He was gone literally from 7:30am-10:30pm on tuesday. Poor guy...but it is all paying off for him. He got his class rank and is in a great position! I cant even explain in words how proud of him I am. He is such an amazing man with a heart of gold. He is exhausted coming home everyday but always excited to see us and we treasure every moment we get with him :) (corny, but sooo true)
Cookies I made to send to the school with Jon.

Jai's new spot to watch TV


His highchair kinda look like Hadley's only a different color.
ReplyDeleteI love his "new seat" on the couch...what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteIts pretty similar but it may be shorter and doesnt have a basket underneath..but it works soo much better!
ReplyDeleteIm sure he's going to fall off the side of the couch sooner or later. But I think he likes it because our TV sets up so high.